Work With Me People!

Adding Power to the Team


I'm thrilled to introduce you to the newest member of our Human Resources leadership team here at All Children's Hospital - Carol McDaniel! Carol is our Talent Acquisition Director and in her first blog post shares her excitement about being part of our team, and how you can connect with her!
 

As I drive across I-275 and the sun is rising on the All Children’s Hospital main campus, I know this is where I was meant to do some of my best work, as do so many others here each day.

Well in to my 3rd day as the Director of Talent Acquisition for All Children's Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine, I am already feeling welcomed and embraced by this incredible community of professionals!
 
I will be heading up recruiting for this facility of over 3200 employees that hires over 500 employees every year in positions that changes lives – how awesome is that? 

I am working with some of the most talented people in the industry like Jay Kuhns, who has already elevated the status of All Children’s as the leader in healthcare recruiting – I get to take it up a few notches – how cool is that?

Look for me here each week as I work with our recruiting team to deliver the best in candidate experience,  share insights in to working here at All Children’s Hospital and why this IS the place to work, live and play!

I won’t bore you with the details about me here but you can check me out online and here at All Children's Hospital!

Don’t be shy – reach out to me. I’m ready for it!

Twitter: @carolmacd
LinkedIn: Carol McDaniel


Be sure to reach out to Carol, or any member of our team! Have a terrific week!

-Jay



 



No comments: