Work With Me People!

Work With Me People!



Part of the challenge for recruiters is ensuring the candidates they are recruiting are good a cultural fit as well as have the required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities. 

It’s a tough balance as you know because the innate behaviors of a good team player, collaborative coworker are critical to being a well-rounded employee. These are the gems that we want to retain and grow within our organizations – but you have to have skills, right?

I can pose an argument for each side if pushed to do so, but to be honest I adhere to the practice that if we are doing our job in recruiting the most qualified and interested candidates, those are the employees that will want to engage, be successful and support the organizations missions and values.

So with that being said…

I’m officially changing the name of our HR Blog from, Human Resources Blog to Work With Me People to support the very conversation about recruitment and retention. 

Sometimes you’ll hear me say, Work With Me People, or Work with me, People – I love that grammar changes everything.

Its going to be Work With Me People when I need the support of those I serve – let’s work together to bring in the best and brightest and keep them in our house; and it will be Work With Me, People when I’m looking to bring in the best and brightest - which is always. 

So check us out here and all of the opportunities here at All Children's Hospital!

Work With Me, People!

Have A Great Week!


Carol McD

No comments: