Work With Me People!

Because It's Personal!




It’s hard to believe I've been doing this work for nearly six months. 

It’s even harder to believe that I've maintained this fast pace for this long. While many have been at it  much longer , it’s  the high level of engagement, constant “on” status and having to be very quick-minded, quick-witted and even quicker to respond to issues that makes it seem a faster pace than what is typical.

It is hard to believe but not hard to do, because it’s personal.

I know what you are thinking.  Don’t take your work, co-workers, criticism or “talk at the office” personal. Yeah, that’s what they say, but we all know that we do.

My work these past six months has been personal. Fact.

I came here to All Children's Hospital to elevate the recruitment function, change the way Talent Acquisition is seen, enhance the relationship between TA and  the hiring managers, change  the way candidates are presented, and improve the experience for each party involved.

We've begun the process of service excellence in my department. We've hired a higher level of recruiter, elevated the status of our current team and have begun to turn one corner at a time and bring an increased awareness of our expertise to what we do, how we do it and how we deliver it.

That’s personal to me.

No matter how you look at it, it is my brand, my reputation and my signature on the process. 

There are many more corners to turn and I’m still working at this high-level of engagement and focus.

So, yeah it’s personal and I love it.

Check out all the openings here and make it personal for you!

Work With Me People! 

Carol McD

No comments: